Monday, April 21, 2008

I LOVE WINNING, SAYS SHAH RUKH KHAN

"I love winning - whether it's IPL matches or films or a game of carom with my kids or the entire world. I believe my victory is God's assurance that I really worked hard," the superstar said.
"We are the toughest competition for the other seven teams. Why one team at a time-put all the seven teams on one side and see how the Knight Riders battle it out against them," Shah Rukh said on the sidelines of a press conference after Sunday's match.
What is beyond the team motto - "Korbo, Lorbo, Jeetbo" (Do, Fight, Win)?

"The Kolkata Knight Riders are here to teach the world how to believe and win a dream that no one else dares to do. Discipline, dedication and dignity are the three powers that are combined at every stroke of our bat and every throw of our ball," he said.

No comments: